Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Best Post EVER.

Not really lol. After being up for nearly twenty four hours and only having two hours sleep, I'm suddenly buzzing to do another post. BUT TRICKO! Won't this kind of upset the balance of only posting a post on a Thursday around seven to tenish? SHUT UP YOU JEBEND! I make up my rulez as I go along.

I think Spiderman would make a kick arse postman.

If he is having trouble with the rent and there is no bad guys about, he can do some rounds. There is no money delivering pizzas Spidy. Get into the postal service. When he has a parcel he will knock on your door and say, 'Hello there guy. It's your friendly neighbourhood mail carrying Spiderman here.' Have you ever seen the film The Postman starring Kevin Costner? If not, DON'T! Complete fucking waste of time.

He is my latest paint masterpiece...

Its Eddie Vedder, the lead singer of Pearl Jam. The meaning of this picture is that he was looking at the moon through the window and he swore he saw the face of Jeremy in the moon. Jeremy was a kid who shot himself in front of his class mates and Eddie wrote a song about it. So, Eddie is clenching fist and thinking about poor Jeremy. This picture seemed more beautiful in my head.

And the album of the post shall be... Dust, by Screaming Trees. It's really good. For realz. Screaming Trees are not as heavy as other grunge bands like Nirvana or Alice in Chains, but more like Pearl Jam, but loads more psychedelic. Can't be asked to pick a song, so here is Screaming Trees myspace, http://www.myspace.com/screamingtrees. I recommend listening to 'Nearly Lost You' and 'Look at You'. For some reason 'Look at You' is titled as 'Hey'. I really like the chorus to that song.”When I look at you I've got a second chance. Really need to have you now. One by one they fall it always breaks me down.” Awwwww. Isn't that lovely?

Last post I was recommending some hip hop, and now grunge. Bet you never saw that coming. I'm so unpredictable, like a pack of cards. You will be saying to me, 'Um, Queen of Clubs?' And I will just be standing there. Standing there. And I will then say, 'Mate... I'm the Three of Hearts.'

I'm really tired now. I'm going to bed. I'll have something a bit more logical next week.

Nite.

Tricko.

No comments:

Post a Comment