Thursday, February 5, 2009

Horney Snowman. 2

**For some reason my latest post is not working on a number of computers. I believe it was the dodgey uploading of blogger. So, here it is again, but with a link to the video on youtube.**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfn7WfeZO5c&feature=channel_page

Because it was snowing in Britain, my university peers and I decided to make a snowman. When finished we decided it looked like a rapist. Well I did anyway. So, came the idea of a short movie of our snowman chatting up a nearby snowman/snow-woman made by some girls. I wouldn't call the movie brilliant, due to the lack of pictures. However, it's a start. You should take into account that the Rapist Snowman is behind the Snow-woman.

My friend Michael supplied the pictures, which meant I had to make it a Trow Production, but once you see the ending I'm sure you will realise that I didn't mind. Even though I made all of it myself on Windows Movie Maker. Windows Movie Maker is actually quite simple. Maybe I shall make a cartoon for all of you to watch. How exciting.

I don't think this post is big enough to have my music selections of the week. Just listen to some Joy Division.

Keep rolling.

Tricko.

No comments:

Post a Comment