Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The New Adventures of Jesus

I DID IT! I finally made my own cartoon and you can watch it on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKl0lRfgGU

I know the quality is shit but it is my first try. It is better than the Snowman one anyway. The Snowman film is unfortunately not available on Youtube any more, so if the upload of it on my blog doesn't work on your computer I'm sorry. However, as I said this is loads better.

I am also sorry about the lateness of my post. I have been busy doing a lot of reading. This includes A Clockwork Orange, which so far is the best book I have ever read.

For Music, I recommend Nine Inch Nail's album 'The Downward Spiral.' It is a bit of a hard album to get into and Trent Reznor can be a tad bit emo sometimes, but if you stick with it, it truly is a brilliant complex album. You should be satisfied.

And my song shall be 'Would?' by Alice in Chains, just because I love them.
http://www.myspace.com/aliceinchains
It is the first song. The end of it always makes him grunge out. Every time.

My next post will be posted sooner this time, and will have more context to it. I shall leave you with some words from Chris Moyles...

“I'm a fat cunt.”

Cheers Chris.

Tricko.

No comments:

Post a Comment